Thursday 18 January 2018

Extraordinary and Girl Power for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share my latest creations for Scrap FX with you all... 
First up I have a layout "Extraordinary"

This layout is of a great pic of my hubby while we were out on our bikes one day...
I created this layout on white cardstock and painted it up with tons of layers of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics, till I was happy with the background...

 I used the title #extraordinary from the #surreal theme pack for my title...

I used the steampunk contraption to embellish my layout.... I cut it into two and put it either side of the photo on the layout...
I also used the newly released Geometry Stencil on my background with some modelling paste... it's an awesome stencil, great patterning...

more of the Geometry Stencil....


One last pic of the whole layout...


Next up I have another layout to share "Girl Power"...


another layout featuring my gorgeous niece Tilly.... such a strong personality...
for this layout I used the newly released Gorjuss stamps and then painted them up using Twinkling H2O's (Twinks)... love my Twinks... I also did a pale wash around the stamped girls with Twinks...

I used the new Honeycomb Stamp over my washed background...

 I used the new BBQ mesh... which I am in love with let me just say... and I cut small pieces off to form little kisses...

 For my title I used the Girl Power from the Girl Stuff Theme Pack.... a miniature version of the original Girl Power wordlet...

One last look of the overall layout...


hope you enjoyed these projects...


till next time
Happy Creating

xC





No comments:

Post a Comment