Tuesday 20 June 2017

Adore and We're all Mad Here...... for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today, I have my latest shares for Scrap FX...  Adore and We're all Mad here.... First up is "Adore"


Another pic of one of my gorgeous nieces "Tilly" she is such a character...

I created my background using the Numbers Collage Stencil and my Gel Press plate.

I added more detail to my background using the Seed Pod Stamp, large...

I added the new Flourish 20 to the bottom of the photo, it's one of several new flourishes Scrap FX released  this month...

I finished the layout off with my title "Adore"... 


Next up I have "We're all mad here"....

this is the group photo from my retreat in May, we had a rainbow colour theme and the ladies didn't fail to join in the fun...

As soon as I saw this new Mad Teacup title "We're all mad here" I knew I had to do a layout with this photo... just perfect...

I added some modelling paste through the Coffee Love Stencil to my background.... it's a great stencil...

To finish off I added the Steamy Curls  to either edge of my photo...

Scrap FX products used:

hope you enjoyed these projects
till next time

happy creating
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment