Tuesday 20 March 2018

3D Canvas Art with Creative Paperclay®

Hi Creative Paperclay® fans, it's Cindy here,  this will be my final post as a design team member, I have loved my time on this fantastic team and will continue to create with Creative Paperclay® so keep your eyes out for some more great things happening with Creative Paperclay® in the future...

 Now onto my final project...

I created a 3D canvas.... I wanted to show how versatile Creative Paperclay® is by demoing yet another way to create with it...

keep reading to see how to finish off your own...

Supplies:
water
silicone and sculpting tools


Now onto a video demonstration .... enjoy




A couple more close ups  of the finished canvas...



So I'd just like to say thank you to Creative Paperclay® for having me on the team...  I have loved my time on the team...

Keep on creating with Creative Paperclay®
xC



No comments:

Post a Comment