Sunday 18 February 2018

Angel with Attitude and Chillin Out for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share my latest projects for Scrap FX with you all... 
Angel with Attitude and Chillin' Out
First up 'Angel with Attitude'
this layout is of a fun pic of my niece, showing off her cheeky side... 

I used the Honeycomb stamp to give some detail to my background paper..

I added some modelling paste for texture using the Gasket Stencil

I also used the Heart Set Stamp for more detail on the background...

I added a couple of hashtag words from the #teenphrases pack

For my title I chose the Angel with Attitude title.... suits my niece to a tee in this picture...

To finish the layout off I added the 2018... from the 2018 year pack

a last look at the whole layout...

Next up another layout 'Chillin Out' 
A couple of cute pics of the tiger cubs in Thailand....

I added  the #amazeballs from the #teenphrases pack...

I cut up and added some of the BBQ Mesh for some added detail


I used the Chillin Out from the Teenager Theme Pack for my title...

I used one of the stamps from the Geometric Shapes A Stamp Set to further detail my background..

One last look at the whole layout...


the Scrap FX products used:

I hope you enjoyed these projects, 
till next time
Happy Creating



No comments:

Post a Comment