Monday 5 June 2017

Totally Cute for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today, I have my latest share for Scrap FX... "Totally Cute"

A layout featuring my gorgeous niece, one fine day we spent at Werribee Zoo.

 I created my background using the Numbers Collage Stencil and my Gel Press plate, love how it came up.... loads of fun...

I added some modelling paste using the new Coffee Love Stencil... great new stencil with a couple of coffee stain rings and a great coffee mug...

 I added some random stamping using the Chicken Wire Stamp...


I also used the new Clock Hands Stamp to add some extra detail to the background...

I added a 2017 from the 2017 year pack I love these packs... so handy...
and you can see some more of the coffee stains done with the modelling paste ...

 I added the new Flourish 21, painted up with some Vivid...

 I finished the layout off with the mini title Totally Cute....

Scrap FX products used: 

till next time
happy creating
xC




No comments:

Post a Comment