Tuesday 18 April 2017

Art Journal Fun with Waratahs and Gum Leaves....

Hi all, today I'd like to share with you Art Journal Fun I had creating for Scrap FX,
I created a couple of different Art Journal pages using the new stencils and stamps...such fun.

First up "Passion"
I used Dylusions paints to paint my background...

 I used the Waratah stencil with modelling paste to create my centre piece... a fabulous stencil...

 I also played with the Seed Pods Stencil, coloured it using Scribble sticks... and added rough pen work detail...

 for the page title I used the Create with Passion stencil, and rough penned in my title...

Next up "vision is the art" journal page...
 I had lots of fun creating this art journal page... using just paint, pens and ink...

I stamped all my leaves with Dylusions paint layered on the gum leaf from the Gum Leaves Stamp (this is a stamp with four gum leaves on it, I cut mine apart to use individually)

I layered the paint on the stamp so as to create a shaded image once stamped ...

 I used the Wallabies stamp to create a couple of Wallabies on the page...

 for the land.... I blended different brown paints on the gum leaves stamp and stamped it horizontally...

I hope you enjoyed seeing the fun I had creating with the Scrap FX stamps and stencils,

till next time

Happy Creating

xC





No comments:

Post a Comment