Thursday 17 November 2016

Magical Fantasy and Enchanting for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here,
today I want to share with you my latest projects for Scrap FX

First up I have a mixed media canvas "Magical Fantasy"


 I used the Magical word from the Fairytales theme pack....

 and then also the Fantasy word from the Fairytales theme pack.....

 I used the Innocence Face Stencil to form my face...

I added some extra texture using the Hexagonal Pattern Stencil....

Scrap FX products used:


Next up I have a layout "Enchanting"
 Another layout of my gorgeous niece...

 I used the Beautiful Butterfly Stamp to randomly stamp the background....

 I used the Fairy Spores Stencil to add texture to the background...

 the title Enchanting again comes from the Fairytales theme pack....

To border my photo, I cut off a corner of the Fluttery Frame.... 

Scrap FX products used:

Hope you enjoyed seeing these projects as much as I enjoyed creating them....
till next time
Happy Creating

xC
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment