Sunday 18 September 2016

Fly and Happy Heart for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here.... 

today I want to share with you my latest project for Scrap FX.....

" Fly"


I love taking wildlife photo's and this is a shot I captured of a cormorant down Werribee South....


I thought the new 'Fly Border' title was perfect for this picture... and coloured it up using Vivid Ultra Metallics and Twinkling H2O's after giving the bird a little dimension with some paperclay....


I used the Water Birds Stencil with black embossing paste over some more Vivid Ultra Metallics to create my background.... this is a great stencil...


Scrap FX products used:

Next up another layout "Happy Heart"


This is a pic from Bayon Temple at Angkor Watt... I loved visiting these temples in Cambodia, totally amazing to see...

for my background... I used the Brick Stencil with some modelling paste and ink... and also randomly stamped the background with the House and Home stamp...


I used the #happy heart and the #do what you love from the #Happy set and used Twinkling H2O's to paint an ombre effect on them... 


I finished the layout off with the Seaweed Stem again painting it up with Twinkling H2O's...

Scrap FX products used:


till next time
Happy Creating
xC



No comments:

Post a Comment