Monday 5 September 2016

Captured Memories

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here.... 
today I want to share with you my latest project for Scrap FX.....


Another pic from my Phuket trip, I loved meeting theses Macaws... 
aren't they just gorgeous creatures...

 the new Captured Memories title was perfect for this layout...

 I used the new Beautiful Birds Stencil to sketch in my parrots and then I swiped some Vivid Ultra Metallics paint across the layout ..... before I painted the parrots up with some Twinkling H2O's watercolours...

 I used the new Fancy Feathers small on the layout... 

and I finished off the layout with some random stamping using the patterns from the Jewelled Bird Stamp...


and finally added my sub title using the Itty Bitty Bets Serif alphabet....


Products used:


till next time
Happy Creating
xC



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment