Wednesday 6 July 2016

You had me at WOOF

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here...
Today I am sharing my latest layout for Scrap FX...You had me at WOOF!

I totally loved this latest release... so many really cute pieces for all my fur babies...
This is a pic of Kanishka when he was only 3months old, all tuckered out, having a nap with his tiger toy...  
I loved this new title... You had me at WOOF... so perfect for your special fur baby... and there is a cat and horse version too, so all your fur babies are covered...
I gave the title an ombre effect with Twinkling H2O's, love the shimmer they give...

On my background I used the paw prints stencil and I painted the paw prints with Twinkling H2O's...

 I also added a small piece of medium chickenwire underneath the Heart paw, which comes in a set "Love Paw & Heart"... Once again I gave it an ombre effect with Twinkling H2O's...


To finish off my background I added some modelling paste through the Words of Wisdom stencil...

Here's one last look at the whole layout...

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC


1 comment: