Sunday 19 June 2016

Scrap FX fun...

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here...
Today I am sharing a couple of my latest projects for Scrap FX...first up a mini artist palette


 I had a load of fun playing with the paint palette (large), it comes in two sizes, medium and large...
I used two different stencils on my paint palette to create my background texture.... the Hexagonal Pattern Stencil around the edge of the paint palette and the Words of Wisdom Stencil in the middle...

I also had a ball playing with the paint set.... which includes the two different paint tubes....
 and the paint brush, with that great saying on it... "awaken the artist within"
I also added the hashtag title #own your talent.... from the #Achieve pack 

I added some gauze and flowers to finish it off.... 

Scrap FX products used:


Next up I have a layout to share "Treasure"


this gorgeous cutie is the granddaughter of a friend of mine.... 
for this layout I stamped my background and coloured it with watercolour pencils...

 I used the title "Treasure...." which reads treasure those you love...

I used the new Scribble flowers....as part of my flower cluster on the layout...

Scrap FX products used:

I hope you enjoyed these projects, till next time,
Happy Creating

xC

No comments:

Post a Comment