Monday 27 June 2016

Couture Creations

Hi everyone,  today I share with you my final post for Couture Creations,  I chose not to reapply for the next term with the CC team.   I have had a fabulous time sharing my Couture Creations work with you over my term, but I am now super busy with my DT work for Scrap FX and now ColourArte, not to mention the regular classes I am now doing for Kaisercraft ...
Now onto my final layout share...

"This makes my day"

 I love this photo of my niece Tilly.... she had been playing under the sprinkler on the lawn, and was dripping wet when I snapped this pic of her... isn't she adorable...

Here is a picture step by step of how I created the layout:
 I began by ripping a corner from this paper from the new Sea Breeze collection pack...

 then I cut and ripped a second piece...
 I distressed and inked up the edges...
 I then cut up some more of the pieces from the collection pack for me to create a cluster under my photo... here I am placing them to see if I have an adequate amount...
 being happy with the cluster, I distressed and inked all the pieces and then added some gauze for texture and started looking at flower placement...
 I added some stickers from the sticker sheet that is included in the collection pack...
 I then decided that the flowers needed a little colour, so painted them up with Twinkling H2O's...
 Once they were dry I started putting it all together, and added some seed beads as well....
Here's a couple of close ups...


Once last look of the completed layout:

Products used:

Sea Breeze Collection:
Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 


happy creating



No comments:

Post a Comment