Sunday 3 April 2016

Fun Moments

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me...
Today I am sharing my latest work for Scrap FX... 
"Fun Moments"
these are a series of photo's I took of my nephew a few years ago now, I finally have got around to scrapping them.... he was such a cute kid.... now he is almost a teenager...

to create my background, I used the pipeworks stencil and modelling pasted added some colour, gauze, mesh tape and finally I sprinkled some embossing powder randomly over the stencilling ....

I used the leaky pipes chipboard set to embellish the layout.... I coated all the pieces with Stampendous aged embossing powder...
I also used the cogs pack and mini cogs pack, and embossed them in the same way...

I wanted to create a look of dripping and leaky pipes, so I added some Distress Ink re-inker to the page, the resin content gives the wet look to the layout, perfect to resemble rusty water drip marks...

 More of the cogs, coated in the aged embossing powders...


another close ups to show the background and pipe detail...

One last pic of the layout....

Scrap FX products used:


till next time
happy creating



No comments:

Post a Comment