Monday 25 January 2016

Livin' it up

Hi everyone, I'm here today to share with you another layout I created for the Couture Creations blog....  "Livin' it Up"

this is a pic of Bill and I at one of those old fashion photo booths at Dreamworld... just a bit of fun...

 I cut out heaps of these petite doilies and layered flowers... I wasn't sure how many I wanted to use, and ended up with about have this lot left for my next project....


 I layered the flowers up in different combinations to produce my layout...

 I use the Couture gemstones to create the flower centres... and the mini gemstones on the layout...


 I used pieces of the Hearts ease papers to form my photo mat layers...

 I layered up with the petite doilies....


one last full pic...



Dies used:

Papers used:
Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 



till next time
happy creating

No comments:

Post a Comment