Thursday 10 September 2015

Favourite Memories

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Just wanting to share my latest work for Scrap FX... 
 a layout that I created "Favourite Memories"

 this is one of my favourite pics of my mum and myself we had such fabulous fun getting these pics taken... a wonderful day, so many laughs...

To create this layout I used the Circular Shawl Stencil with gold embossing paste to create the texture on the base layer...

 I used the Words of Wisdom stencil with some modelling paste, because there is no such thing as too much texture... then I gave it some colour using a Prima colour bloom spray...

Finally, I used the new title Favourite Memories, which is so appropriate for this layout... I applied some of the gold embossing paste to it to give it colour and texture...

I really love how this one turned out... I'm getting a frame for it so it can take pride of place on the wall of my studio so I can see it everyday....

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment