Friday 28 August 2015

Smile

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

it's my turn over on the D-lish Scraps blog today, and I'd love to share with you a layout I have created.... "Smile"
 this is another gorgeous pic of my niece Chelsea showing off her adorable smile... isn't she so gorgeous...

I decided to create this layout in monotone greys and white, but I could have easily achieved a sticking effect using a monochromatic approach in orange or blue or pink or or or the choices are infinite... 
In the pic you can see a silver sequin bow(I love these bows)... a white Heirloom flower and a grey After 5's flower aren't these flowers gorgeous... with such pretty centres...  if you look closely you can also see a coloured paper doily sticking out...

 Here is yet another white Heirloom flower (I removed the largest petals to make it slightly smaller and give a little variety)...  I used the "smile" flair button from the defining words set....  I used a silver spiral stamen (I love these... you can stretch and pull them to any size and shape you want)... I added some adhesive silver pearls (and these are on clearance at the moment so grab yourself a bargain)...

 I used some filmstrip washi tape...  and some silver adhesive rhinestones...
I also used some plain muslin... but if you are looking for some coloured muslin, check out the fabulous range here...

Finally, the last pic shows a great close up of some of the background stamping, and Chelsea... which is the Scrap FX mini alphabet...don't forget if you can't find the Scrap FX you want in the D-lish Scraps store then ask Amanda, she is happy to order it for you...

till next time
happy creating
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment