Monday 10 August 2015

Scrapping for my Man

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Just sharing some recent work for Scrap FX ... an off the page piece that I created using some of the fabulous new music themed releases..."Memories"

I made this piece especially for my hubby, so it is in the style he prefers and the colours he likes... I have included pics of us over the years and all our current fur babies for him...

 I loved this new large music border .... and it fits just beautifully across the Arch Window Panel kit that I used... the arch window kit comes in two pieces... and I decorated the back panel using modelling paste, tissue paper and of course some awesome Scrap FX stencils... I then decorated the top panel with the Random Dot Stencil....

 Here you can see the "Memories" title from the Memories Word pack...and the Circle Weave Stencil on the back panel...

 I used the new Record: Life is a Song..... I just love the words on it, and just so perfect for this project....

 I used one of the family words from the Family word pack...

 this is the Heart Pin, one of last months releases.... isn't it fabulous...

 next up is the Adore word from you guessed it... the Adore Word pack.... Scrap FX has so many of these fabulous word packs... packs of the same word with different fonts... they are so versatile...

 a few hearts from the Lots of Love pack...

 Moments.... from the Moments word pack....

 and the love word from the Scribble Sentiments pack...

and one last pic showing some more of the hearts from the Lots of Love pack... and the Moroccan Tile  Stencil in the background...

Scrap FX products:


till next time
happy creating

1 comment:

  1. I love this Cindy, the colours are perfect to go with the photos and your theme, and all of that yummy chipboard looks great.

    ReplyDelete