Wednesday 5 August 2015

One Song for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Just sharing some recent work for Scrap FX ...  a layout that I created using some of the fabulous new music themed releases..."One Song"
 So this month's release is music and dance based chipboard, stencil and stamps....
Not a topic I found that easy to work with.... I have never been into dancing, and definitely don't like to sing...  but when I saw this new title: one song a thousand memories, I knew what photo I could use... this is the one good pic we have of our first dance as husband and wife... and it is definitely one song that brings back a thousand memories....

 I used the new music collage stamp on my background... and stamped it and then stamped it off a few times to achieve that faded out look... 


I also used the new dance steps stencil  with some modelling paste to give texture to my background... 

 that fabulous title.... one song a thousand memories I painted up with some gold black and copper colours...

and finally the music symbol collage.... given the same colour treatment as the title...

Scrap FX products used:
music symbol collage
one song a thousand memories
dance steps stencil 
music collage stamp 

till next time, check out all the fabulous music themed releases...
happy creating
xC

1 comment:

  1. Well you nailed it. This is so beautiful. And those little feet are so cute. Awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete