Saturday 29 August 2015

oh Boy

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
it's my turn over on the D-lish Scraps blog today, and I'd thought I'd share with you all the layout I created for the current cybercrop challenge over in The Scrap Suite.... "oh Boy"


 I got the colour challenge for this cybercrop... and I have been loving using blue and green colour combinations of late so this is the combo I chose for the challenge... 

A little about my layout.... I created the background using the ScrapFX Ripples stencil, this is a fabulous stencil....

 I used one of the fabulous Quatrefoil paper bags to mat the photo and added some white punchinella, seed beads, hand dyed muslin and a flair button...
I used coloured wire to create letters for my title... and used the Boy wood veneer and stars from a recent Just add paper kit... and finally I scattered a few sequins....

So there is still plenty of time to participate in the challenge and all the other great challenges of the current cybercrop over in The Scrap Suite, why not come on over and check out all the other challenges and join in all the fun....

till next time
happy creating
xC

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the blue and green combo, it works so well when you use it. Fantabulous work Cindy.

    ReplyDelete