Tuesday 25 August 2015

Life is Beautiful

Hi everyone, it's Cindy here with my second blog post for the month.... I'm excited to share my latest layout "life is beautiful"

Another layout of my gorgeous niece Chelsea.... having fun eating sand in her sandpit... well I guess you need to try these things for yourself...lol...

 To create this layout I began with the nesting oval dies and cut 5 sets of them from core'dinations heavy weight 80lb black cardstock....

 I then used the two way glue on the ovals and let it dry, so it becomes a removable adhesive....

I then adhered the ovals to a piece of 12 x12" chipboard it a random pattern and left one corner uncovered as shown...

Next I applied modelling paste all over the ovals... 

 and then removed the ovals....  I dried the modelling paste with the heat tool which caused it to bubble up... next I gave it a light coat of gesso before adding colour...

I used Blue Hawaiian Blue Lindys spray and then Lily Pad Tattered Angels spray, drying in between...

I then applied Tattered Leather  spray with a brush to the ovals to make them really pop...

I cut one of the Simone's Borders and one of the life is beautiful from a piece of brown core'dinations cardstock from the Cafe pack ...

Finally assembly..... I used a small amount of qauze under the photo and applied some silver Glitzen Glamour onto the exposed gaze for a little sparkle...  I cut the Simone's border die cut to fit the photo and layered two pieces at the bottom of the photo.... 

I used a finger dauber to apply some distress ink to the edge of the page...

I sprayed some of the bulk white flowers to match the layout and added a few gemstones to the border die cut....

One last pic of the completed layout... she is a cutie isn't she...

Dies used:
till next time
happy creating

No comments:

Post a Comment