Friday 10 July 2015

Love love love

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Just sharing some recent work for Scrap FX ...  
I'd like to share a layout that I created using some of these fabulous new releases..."LOVE"


 This is a picture of Kanishka at almost 3months old, isn't he so cute..... He is now 5months old and over double the size and weight, they grow so fast....

to create my background texture I used the Triangles Stencil ..... don't you just love it???  I'll let you in on a little secret... I designed it... 
for my title I used the new Chevron Banner Words... this is just one piece from the pack, you get three... how awesome...

to create some more background texture, I used some printed tissue paper and some gold leaf...

I also used the Lineage Stamp to give some subtle colour to the background... 
I used the fantastic Words of Wisdom stencil to create my gold leaf subtitle...

 I hope you all are now rushing out to grab all these fabulous new products...

till next time,
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment