Thursday 28 May 2015

Venice

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

it's my turn over on the D-lish Scraps blog today, and I'd love to share with you a layout I created.... "Venice"

 This is one of my favourite pics I took in Venice.... I absolutely loved the gondola's...

 to create this layout I used a stamped background and added some washi tape, from the Beachside Bliss just add paper kit and the Peach Kisses just add paper kit... 

 I used a coloured paper doily behind the photo... and the Scrap FX mini alpha for the title...

I embellished up my layout using some hand dyed muslin and lots of the amazing D-lish flowers; including the Little Birdie Boutique Elements in Serenade Blue, Pastel Petals, Resin flowers, and metal flowers, I used some silver pearls to replace the flower centres...
 I also used a sequin bow, some wordfetti from the Peach kisses journal pack and a Trellis Rose...
Finally I finished off the layout using the feather and flair button from the Peach Kisses just add paper kit....

till next time,
happy creating,
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment