Saturday 4 April 2015

With Brave Wings

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created for Scrap FX  "With Brave Wings"


 I loved this months new releases, a lot focussed on wings or winged objects... The Majestic Moth Stencil had to be my favourite of the months releases... although I wasn't really sure how I was going to use it... It is a fabulous stencil... I didn't want to just use it as a whole stuck in the middle of my layout, so here's what I came up with.... hope you like it... 


 the "Majestic Moth Stencil" with some modelling paste, then some water colour pencils and gesso to colour it up....  I also used the top half of the Cicada Wings, large, coloured up with some Inka Gold...



I used the new Majestic Moth Silhouette on the layout, cut in half... don't you love that it is already black, no painting I love that... it also comes in a 'book paper' version too...



I used the new "with brave wings she flies" title, coloured up with some Inka Gold... I thought this title was pretty appropriate for the freedom and spirit of riding a Harley...



Finally I used my Scribble Script Stencil for a little extra texture on the layout.... love this stencil...



Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment