Friday 3 April 2015

Living the Dream

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created for Scrap FX  "Living the Dream"


 I loved this new "Living the Dream" title.... as soon as I saw it, it made me think of all the things I have been lucky enough to do and have in my life... Some of the best things I have done involved teaching at overseas retreats and trips... this photo was taken on one of those trips in Vietnam... 


 I coloured up the "Living the Dream" title with some Shimmerz ...


I used the new Butterfly Stamp, to create a subtle background print on the layout...



I used the new Stylised Wing Stencil to create my background texture with modelling paste and coloured up with Inka Gold... I love to use stencils in a non traditional way, and loved the shapes I was able to create with this new stencil...



I also used the new Seed Spores for a little extra touch on the layout.... ok I really just wanted to use them because I liked them...lol...

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment