Thursday 30 April 2015

All life is an experiment

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today for my final April post for D-lish Scraps. I'd like to share with you all a journal page I created "all life is an experiment"...


I often love to play and experiment with newly acquired products in my art journal...  this is a page I created when I got some new grungy stamps...

I used the Scrap FX Circuit Board Stencil to create my initial background texture and then sprayed that up with some Lindys sprays...
I used a couple of the Freckled Fawn arrow paper clips to decorate the page...
to further decorate my page I used some of the Little Birdie micro beaded florettes and some adhesive rhinestones...


and finally my quote... from another Aussie company (Darkroom Door)... backed by some hard to see coloured tulle, washi tape and a couple of heart pins...

Don't forget with the cybercrop challenges you now have the whole month to enter... plenty of time to join in the fun...

till next time
happy creating
xC






1 comment:

  1. Experimenting is the stuff of life Cindy! All your textures and soft washes of colour look lovely.

    ReplyDelete