Friday 13 February 2015

D-lish Scraps - love



Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...it's my turn to post over on the D-lish Scraps blog and I'd like to share with you a layout I created .... "love"

These are just a few of the pics I took in Vietnam of some of the gorgeous orchids... 

 To help create this layout, I used one of the fabulous monochrome mini kits... these kits have so much stuff in them... they are fabulous and make it so easy to create with... 
In this pic you can see the coloured doily, on which I embossed the centre and inked the edge, before layering up some washi tape (not included in the kit) and some of the wordfetti from the kit...

 Here you can see the background texture I created using the fabulous Chevron stencil from Scrap FX... this is an A4 stencil and one of my all time favourites...  In addition to the fabulous background texture, you can see the sequins, resin flower, hydrangea petals and coloured wire all from the Monochrome mini kit.... I did add some silver pearls to my flowers...

 I coloured up the wood veneer frame with some Inka Gold and then roughed it up with a sanding block and added some of the bakers twine to it... I sat the frame on the mini paper bag and some coloured tulle (not included in the kit)...

One last pic to show more of my textured background,  more wordfetti and more of my tendrils I created with the coloured wire....

Well tonight is the start of the cybercrop over in The Scrap Suite, I hope you can join us there for loads of inspiration, fun and challenges...

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment