Sunday 14 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...and welcome to my second post this month for D-lish Scraps .... Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created... "love" 
 I created this layout using Kerry's sketch challenge for the current cybercrop.... I found this a big challenge for me as we were limited to using only two printed papers (cardstock is ok)...

 I used one of the chocolate coloured paper doilies and coloured it up with a little inka gold... I also used the inka gold to re-colour the Freckled Fawn orange "fun" paperclip to an earthier tone to match the layout...

 I created a flower cluster on my layout using..... Vintage Roses, Roses and Cherry Blossoms, along with some white fern leaves  and a Journal it ticket both coloured up with some inka gold....

As I had chosen a chrissy pic for the layout, I selected the Scrap FX "merry christmas" chipboard title and one of the little wood veneer reindeers, both of which were coloured up with more inka gold... Now don't forget Amanda has not long been getting the Scrap FX products and will order things in for you that she doesn't have listed....

So I hope you will come join in on the cybercrop challenges over at The Scrap Suite... you have until next Friday to get them done and maybe win some awesome prizes...

till next time
xC




1 comment:

  1. Cindy, great photo and love the layout, you did great with the challenge and wonderful showcasing of the products!!!

    ReplyDelete