Friday 7 November 2014

Forty

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you another layout I created with some of the latest releases from Scrap FX  "Forty"

 A layout celebrating the birthday of my gorgeous friend Belinda... she had a beautiful Black and White birthday celebration...I struggled creating this layout, as Belinda wore Pink (the only colour in a sea of black and white)... but Pink is so not a colour I am comfortable creating with...lol... so it was a challenge...

For my background I again used the Number Party Stencil, this time highlighting the number four and a circle to create a '40' .... I really do love how versatile this stencil is.... 

 This months new releases included a heaps of mini titles....  here is the super cute Birthday Girl, mini title....

 I used the Crazy Circles to add extra texture behind the cake photo.... What a fantastic cake it was too and so delicious... created for Belinda by my very clever sister in law... her buisness: "Tilly and Pud specialty cakes for all occassions"
I also used a 2014 from the new 2014 year pack... these packs are great 8 different 2014's in one little pack...

 mini captions from the Party Theme Pack, Make a Wish and Party Party Party...

Scrap FX products used:

till next time 
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment