Wednesday 5 November 2014

Cherish

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today is my turn over on the Scrap FX blog and I'd like to share with you a layout I created with some of the new releases "Cherish"

I just adore this picture of my gorgeous niece Hannah....

Hannah is five so I used the new Number Party Stencil and made the number five prominent and smudged out the other numbers....  I love how versatile this stencil is simply by using portions of it as opposed to the whole of the stencil...

 for my tittle I used the new smaller Cherish,mini wordlet.... I love these smaller titles...
On the tag I also used the gorgeous new Flourish Swirl Stamp, my stamping is very subtle under the strong title, but this stamp is beautiful...

I also included my old favourite Chicken Wire for some added background texture....

Scrap FX products used:

don't forget to stay tuned to the Scrap FX blog this month as we introduce all the new designers and showcase their creations....

till next time
happy creating
xC

1 comment:

  1. My God Hannah is five already where has the time gone...Beautiful layout too by the way LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete