Sunday 2 November 2014

Black with Two November Challenge

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'm sharing the current challenge that is up over at  Black with Two . 

Black with Two is a challenge blog, which as it's name states is a challenge to use black cardstock as your base and only add the two colours nominated for the month, along with a sketch. This month is Tangerine and Blue, ... and here is the board with colours and sketch....

Here's my take on this months challenge a layout of hubby and I when we visited the Grand Canyon to do the skywalk... I have only just discovered the Shimmerz range of products and had loads of fun creating this layout with them.... The Shimmerz will go onto ant surface and were fabtastic for colouring the resin flourishes... The Texturez gave me amazing gritty texture on my background, so awesome... and no layout of mine would be complete without some Scrap FX to finish it off....

and a close up of all that Shimmerz goodness...
You have plenty of time to join in the fun so I hope to see you playing along and maybe even wining yourself a prize over at Black with Two.
till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment