Thursday 2 October 2014

Going off the page for Scrap FX

Hi everyone thanks for joining me here today.
Today I'd like to share with you an off the page project I created for the recent Scrap FX group post... our topic was "going off the page".
  
My Carousel
 I created the carousel from scratch using the Scrap FX 1.8mm 12x12” chipboard sheets , I love creating these type of projects from scratch...

Of course no carousel is complete with the horses and these adorable Carousel Horses from Scrap FX are just so, so cute.... this is a project I have been wanting to create for a long time... ever since I first saw these gorgeous little horses.
I painted them up using paint pens, so as not to loose any of the gorgeous engraved detail.


 I decorated the chipboard for the carousel with printed paper before using the Moroccan Tile Stencil and the Random Dot Stencil to create plenty of texture.  Naturally, I then used my favourite Lindy's stamp gang sprays in teals to colour up the carousel, and my yummy Gelatos to create depth.

 I also used the Doodad G small flourishes for decoration, along with plenty of flowers and some lace trim.

I hope you've enjoyed my creation and if you'd like to see the other wonderful creations from the DT members click here.   


Scrap FX products used: 



till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment