Wednesday 10 September 2014

New Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today is my turn over on the Scrap FX blog and I'd like to share with you a layout I created with some of the new releases "Wonder"
 I adore this photo of my nephew with his reflection... he was totally mesmerized 

 This month Scrap FX released a new stencil "Ice Shards Stencil" isn't it fantastic.... just look at those shapes...
So I used modelling paste with the stencil to create all this gorgeous texture, and water colour pencil to highlight the shapes...

This month Scrap FX also released some new flourishes, this one is Flourish 12 scribble... isn't it gorgeous, I love it... I think it's my new favourite flourish...  also in this release were some more new mini titles... I used the Wonder, mini for this layout, isn't it awesome, I am loving these smaller titles...

Scrap FX Products used:

I hoped you enjoyed the look at some of the newly released products,
till next time,
happy creating,
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment