Wednesday 6 August 2014

New Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today is my turn over on the Scrap FX blog and I'd like to share with you a layout I created with some of the new releases  "Love & Laughter"
I had lots of fun playing with the new releases, lots of fun mini titles, amazing heart embellishments, puzzle pieces and cute stick figures, you can check out the new releases here.

 Here on this tag I used the 'Holiday Fun' from the Fun Theme Pack and a small heart from the Lots of Love pack. I also used the Heart Spangles Stamp on the background of the tag.

I embossed the Heart Spangles Stamp  on the background of my page before spraying and stamping with the Chicken Wire Stamp.

The new title Love & Laughter mini was just perfect for my photo.... I love these mini titles.     

Finally, I  used the Hexagon Pattern Stencil to border my layout.

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment