Monday 9 June 2014

Perfectly Imperfect

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

It's my turn today over on the Scrap FX blog and I have a new layout I created to share with you all "Perfectly Imperfect

The photo is one of the group photo's from the latest 'A Scrappe Tiger Retreat'!! This is one of the "anything goes" pics we always take, like the title says "FUN".... 

Playing with the new Scrap FX releases this month was so much fun, lots of fantastic new designs and I found it difficult to choose what to play with first...

The new title Perfectly Imperfect really does make the perfect statement for this page...

I had loads of fun with the new Ripples stencil creating a fun background with impasto and Gelatos...don't you love all that texture... and if you have a very close look, I even included some journalling!!  (I hope you all survived the shock of that... lol)

Over the photo I also used the new Sketchy corners aren't they great.... there are also new sketchy frames and word frames in this release that I can't wait to work with too... you can check them all out here...

I coloured the Sketchy corners with Smooch to give them some shine against the flat finish of the Gelatos...

I wanted to include the word Fun... on the layout and just love the font of the "family fun" wordlet... dare I say it... it's just such a fun font!...
Scrap FX products used in creating this layout:

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment