Thursday 1 May 2014

Black with Two

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
I have some exciting news to share with you all, I have gained a spot of the Black with Two design team. 

Black with Two is a challenge blog, which as it's name states is a challenge to use black cardstock as your base and only add the two colours nominated for the month, along with a sketch and inspiration word.
This month is Soft Grey and Dark Slate, and the word is "Life"... and here is what I managed to create:

It was a challenge for me not to completely cover and spray all the black, but I was very happy with the end result and I still managed to use some of my fav products.  Scrap FX random dot stencil with modelling paste.  Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder on the Scrap FX chipboard pieces and my French Script stamp from Darkroom Door.

Scrap FX product used to create this layout:

I hope you will come along and take up the challenge to be in the running for some fab prizes.
To check out the current challenge jump over to the blog here.
I am looking forward to checking out your entries.

till next time
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment