Friday 7 March 2014

The Land Down Under

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today.  

Today I'd like to share a layout I created for Scrap FX using the new Aussie themed  products... " the land down under"
The photo is of the Grampians... a place that holds very special meaning for me...
The background was created using the new Scrap FX Numbers Collage Stencil, modelling paste and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays...

 I used the new "The land Down Under" title, it was just perfect for my photo... I coloured it with gelatos and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays

 I also used the Victoria theme pack coloured in the same way as the title

 A close up of the background showing the relief image created by the new Numbers Collage Stencil, and the Lindy's sprays

Scrap FX products I used in this project:

till next time 
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment