Sunday 9 March 2014

One today!

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today.  

Today I'd like to share a layout I created for Scrap FX using the new number themed  products...
"1 today"

 This layout features a photo of my first birthday, complete with a dolly varden ice cream birthday cake!! Just what every one year old should have right? Seriously though, I love this pic of mum and I.

 I used the new Numbers Collage Stencil to create my background with modelling paste and loads of Lindy's  Stamp Gang sprays

 My title was created by highlighting the '1' that was created from the Numbers Collage Stencil and using the Itty Bitty Bets Typewriter letters...

 I really love this Numbers Collage Stencil and the great effects you can achieve using it...

don't you just love these effects from that stencil...

 I used the Scribble Circles layered with the new "one" from the new Mini number wordlets to frame the image... and finished the layout off with some flowers and lace...

Scrap FX products used in this project:

till next time 
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment