Friday 17 January 2014

Another take of the Scrapbookit January challenge...

Hi I hope that those of you here in the southern states of Australia are surviving this heat wave we are experiencing and that you all stay safe from the fire threats...
Today I want to share with you a layout I have created for Jo over at Scrapbookit...
the layout is to follow along with the current challenge:

For the January challenge (find the original post and full details here)

you have to create a project choosing at least 3 of the following criteria :
 · add a banner title
 · use layers of patterned paper
 · ink the edges of all patterned papers
 · use a die-cut cluster
 · add rhinestones
 · add an embellished tag
 · use a journal box
 · use a Kaisercraft patterned paper as your base
 · scraplift the design (treat it like a sketch). 
Email your entry to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au by Jan 30th.

so for this layout I have inked all the papers, used layers of patterned papers, used a die-cut cluster and a banner title, well subtitle....

Here is a close up of my background... I used the fabulous Scrap FX Petal pattern stencil to create the texture... along with some gauze for an added layer... also used one of the fantastic Scrap FX chipboard titles, Little Angel... describes my new niece perfectly...
And remember Jo has all these great products or can get them for you...

this close up shows the die-cut clusters from the ephemera pack (My Minds Eye, Lost & Found Record it, Heirloom collection), along with the paper layers from the same collection ( Formal, Sweet, Splendid and Glamorous).... I also used the wooden Kaisercraft alphabet for my subtitle...

I hope you enjoyed my second take on the January challenge, if you wish to revisit my first take you can see it here....
I hope you will be joining in on this great challenge, I look forward to seeing all of your projects... and don't forget you can get all these products from Jo... 

Have you heard the news, the Scrapbookit retreat is coming up in March, you can come and join Jo and the whole design team there, email Jo (joanne@scrapbookit.com.au) for all the details.... I would love to see you there...

till next time
happy crafting
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment