Friday 20 December 2013

A Project for Scrapbookit

Hi everyone, time to share with you another project I created for Scrapbookit ....  this time around a tiled front page for those Chrissy Albums

I created the tiles using chipboard covered in the Silver & Gold Bo Bunny Christmas range 
for the base of the layout I used Co-ordinations Core Color Cardstocks and another of the papers from the gorgeous Silver & Gold Bo Bunny Christmas range.      

Of course you can get all of these great papers from Jo over at Scrapbookit

I created the title using the Scrap FX title Spirit of  Christmas, and covered/coloured this with the  sparkle n soft shining emerald, to give it a velvety sparkle finish.

The flowers are carefully separated Green Tara flowers, as there were only two green flowers in the pack, it's a great way to make them spread further and also to get different sizes for your projects... 

 I created the rosettes using this gorgeous gathered gold metallic ribbon that Jo stocks.... great for creating rosette flowers, so quick and easily... teamed the ribbon up with some scraps of lace for the centres with a gold pearl brad.... and to create the rosette, I added a gold double ended tassel...

I hope you are all working on your Scrapbookit December challenge projects, (full details can be found here) I can't wait to see what you come up with...

Till next time
Happy Crafting
xC 

No comments:

Post a Comment