Wednesday 6 November 2013

New Scrap FX fun...

Hi just wanting to share with you my latest creations with the new Scrap FX releases....
Scrap FX have outdone themselves this month with their new stencils and stamps and of course chippies... so much to choose from I didn't know where to start.... You can check out all the new releases here...

First up I have "Ancient Ruins"  (no snickering about the relevance of the title to my pic either, lol)...
I just loved the new Brick Frame and thought it worked perfectly with the brick wall in my image, and I couldn't resist the gorgeous new Moroccan Tile Stencil... a new fav!
Add to this one of the fantastic new Leaves Stamps and the cute new Words Sets ....


 some close ups of all the detail:
Moroccan Tile Stencil


The Scrap FX products I used to create this layout:


Next up I have another layout to share "Celebrate" 

Here I have used the new Squares and Circles Stencil, it creates a great random pattern

A close up of the embossed Ruffled Feather Stamp (one of my all time fav's, it creates great texture and patterns, so versatile for any project)  You can also see the Flower Posy Stamp, and the Flourish Curl Border
 The Scrap FX products I used to create this layout:

Well I hope you've enjoyed these layouts, 
thanks for stopping by,
Till next time,
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment