Thursday 3 October 2013

Creating Backgrounds with Scrap FX


 Hi today I want to share with you a couple of layouts I created using the latest Scrap FX stamps...  If you haven't tried their stamps you should, they are fantastic! (and not to mention so affordable)...
I love creating interesting backgrounds for my layouts using these new stamps...


First up to share I have "Moments to Remember"  



For this layout I started with plain grey cardstock and the new Scrap FX Cogs stamp (it's awesome)... added Gesso, both black and white, some pieces of book pages, and finally some distress ink....


The title was painted with Precious Metal Colour paint from Viva Decor,  as well as the Steampunk Flourish Border and the Chicken Wire was painted with black Gesso.


Scrap FX products used to create this layout:
Cog Stamp: Model: 2013284



 Next up I have another layout to share "The Vatican"


For this layout, I used the new Clock Face Stamp... another new favourite of mine.... problem is I have too many favourites now!! lol...
I stamped this layout using black Gesso... and the great thing about these stamps is that they, hold so much ink or paint that you can stamp multiple times without reapplication.... hence the shades of the clock faces on my background... 


Here I used the String Beads Stencil for some great texture...


And finally I fussy cut some distress ink stamped images of the Leafy Stem Stamp...
Scrap FX products used to create this layout:

Well I hope that these will help inspire you to try the Scrap FX stamps if you haven't already.

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment