Friday 6 September 2013

Scrap FX Stamping Heaven!

Wow I am in Love with these new stamps from Scrap FX... those of you that know me well know I love a good foam stamp because of their versatility, and all I can say is these Scrap FX stamps are fantastic... they stamp wonderfully using all sorts of mediums.... I have played with them with distress ink, embossing ink and paint with great results and to top it off they are so economically priced.... with the cheapest of them only a few dollars...  They are just awesome and everyone should have a few in their stash....

Ok rave over... here are a couple of things I created while testing out the stamps...
First up I have "Follow your Heart"


for this layout, I use the new doily stamp and stamped and embossed it with three different colours of embossing powders, before spraying with a few colours of glimmermist... 



I painted my title and scroll with glimmermist



and finished them with a small amount of gold Precious Metal Colour from Viva...

Scrap FX products used to create this layout:

Next up is "Capture the Moment"


For this layout I had fun with the feathers stamps....  I stamped them onto the background I had created with the hexagonal stencil and sprays...


and then I stamped the feathers onto some cardstock outlined them with a fineliner and cut them out so as to provide some extra dimension on the page...

Scrap FX products used to create this layout:


Finally I have a card I created with the new Surfing Santa Shaker Dome.... it's just so Aussie, I had to use him... 


I used the doily stamp to create a background on the card, and used the ruffled feather stamp and embossing powder to create some extra waves for Santa...


 Scrap FX products used to create this card:

Hope you enjoy the new stamps as much as I am...
Till Next Time
xC


EDIT:  This post has been highlighted on the Party Time Tuesday Blog where a wonderful Design team posts daily to inspire you. On Tuesdays they have weekly challenges offering prizes for participants. Go check Party Time Tuesdays Your Daily Dose out! Your going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment