Monday 5 August 2013

Forever Art

Hi everyone, today I want to share with you a layout I created using the fabulous new Art Nouveau pieces from Scrap FX.  I absolutely fell in love with the new flowing designs and curvy details of these latest pieces  so, so much fun to work with.

For this layout I started with a gaudy orange cardstock and went about creating my own background with the help of the circuit board stencil and some gesso.  Once I had the texture sorted I needed to get the colour right, so lots of sprays in shades of orange, brown, yellow and even red, finished off with some distress ink and I had the perfect base for my layout and these wonderful new art nouveau pieces...


The Art Nouveau pieces where coloured with Silks acrylic glaze to give amazing shine and colour blending.


I love how you can manipulate the midi title range because they are so fine.... I was able to adhere it around the Art Nouveau frame to create a cohesive title.


Products used to create this layout:

till next time, 
happy creating 
 xC

No comments:

Post a Comment