Thursday 4 July 2013

Precious Innocence

Hi everyone this month Scrap FX released a whole lot of new stencils and wow, I'm in love!!  I had so much trouble deciding which ones to use first.... here are couple of layouts I created....

First up is "Precious" a layout featuring my adorable fur baby "Cleopatra"....using the Random Circles Stencil...


On this layout I also used one of the new flourishes and one of the new "midi" titles that I just adore!! Don't you just love the texture from that Random Circles Stencil!!


Products used: 
Scrap FX: Precious midi


Next up is "Precious Innocence" a layout featuring my late mum and I (along time ago lol) ....using the the new Peacock Feather Stencil....


For this layout I also used another of the new flourishes and more of those fantastic midi titles...



check out the detail you can get from the gorgeous Peacock Feather Stencil...just love it...



Products Used:
Scrap FX: Precious midi
Scrap FX: Innocence midi

till next time
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment