Monday 15 July 2013

A quick Pin Cushion with Helmar

Hi everyone, today I want to share with you a pin cushion chair that I created using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive.  I found a little metal chair at the reject shop and just knew I had to create something with it....  I was originally just going alter the chair until a good friend of mine mentioned she had made one into a pin cushion, so a very big thanks to Robyn for the inspiration.


Isn't this chair just too cute....


so first up I made the cushion using some silk fabric a cardboard base and some wading...and decorated the edge with some lace which I sprayed teal...


from there it was quick and easy to complete, glue on some flowers, a metal clock embellishment and some metal leaves with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive .... I attached a tassel to underneath the chair using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive.... it's amazing how strong this adhesive is!


I also used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to make the fancy pins.... so easy just to place a little glue on each side of the bead and slide it onto the pin and your done....


  here's a couple more pics....



All created using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive

Till next time
xC





No comments:

Post a Comment