Tuesday 4 June 2013

More Scrap FX

Hi  today I have a  couple of layouts I have done for Scrap FX to share with you all.
First up "Magnificent" a layout sharing my time at the Trevi Fountain in Rome.  
For this layout I made the most of the Nappy Pin Journal Spots and the new Wood Grain Stencil to transform them into an extra embellishment.
P1190736f
A way to change these pieces from a baby's page to use on any layout.
P1190736b
Here you can see the mini Sun used just as a filler for a bit of movement.
P1190736h
the products I used to create this layout:

Next up another layout "Moments"
P1190739c
For this layout I used the Honeycomb Patchwork stencil to paint the background pattern.  As this is a chipboard stencil it is easy to use to create a painted image .  I also had fun using the Mini Wings with a clock face on this layout.  The new mini shapes are so versatile and I think I'm in lurve. On this layout I used the Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to make the title stand up on the page.
Products used in creating this layout:
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're feeling inspired.  I hope to see you sharing your creations of the Scrap FX facebook page soon.
till next time, happy creating
xC

1 comment: